- Develop your own ARM/FPGA embedded system
- No need of a proprietary FPGA programmer
- Xilinx Spartan board with free schematics
- 2.8 GB of open-source IP codes
- VHDL simulators and pseudo-synthesis tools
- Exciting FPGA and C++ courses
Free Range Factory is a self-governing community of professionals and those passionately interested in high-performance embedded systems. On this site you will find a line of software tools, hardware schematics, books, tutorials and much more. Everything is rigorously open source, read more.
What we are up to.