Created: Apr 21, 2009
Updated: Jun 25, 2010
SVN Updated: Feb 1, 2012
Other project properties
System on Chip
Development status: Beta
Additional info: Design done , Specification done
WishBone Compliant: No
System-on-Chip Wire (SoCWire)
SoCWire has been developed by IDA, Technical University Braunschweig. It is a Network-on-Chip (NoC) approach based on the ESA SpaceWire interface standard to support dynamic reconfigurable System-on-Chip (SoC). SoCWire has been developed to provide a robust communication architecture for the harsh space environment and to support dynamic partial reconfiguration in future space applications.
• Reconfigurable point-to-point communication
• High speed data rate
• Hot-plug ability to support dynamic reconfigurable modules
• Link error detection and recovery in hardware
• Easy implementation in dynamic partial reconfigurable systems.
• Scalable data word width (8-8192)
• Configurable Switch with 2 to 32 ports
SoCWire Network-on-Chip (NoC)
The source files are free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the restriction that UNDER NO CIRCUMTANCES this Software is to be used to CONSTRUCT a SPACEWIRE INTERFACE. This implies modification and/or derivative work of this Software.
SoCWire User Manual (draft)