Created: Mar 3, 2009
Updated: Dec 6, 2010
SVN Updated: Aug 31, 2009
Other project properties
Development status: Beta
Additional info: Design done , Specification done
WishBone Compliant: No
A 6507-compatible microprocessor was developed. It will be used in a SoC that targets the ATARI 2600 system. RIOT(MOS 6532) and TIA chips will be developed to complete the entire system.
- Cycle accuracy with original 6507.
- July 2009. Project ended.
- April 28, 2009 - ALU 100% covered. FSM still undergoing verification.
- March 26, 2009 - Verification started.
- March 25, 2009 - Simulation ended. ALU and FSM are coded.
- March 18, 2009 - Simulation started.
- March 06, 2009 - ALU and FSM started to be coded. No support for undocumented opcodes yet.
- March 04, 2009 - Project started.