Created: Jan 7, 2003
Updated: Dec 27, 2010
SVN Updated: Mar 10, 2009
Other project properties
Development status: Stable
Additional info: Design done
WishBone Compliant: No
The main purpose of this project was two-fold. The first purpose was to implement a client-server test architecture based on Bergeron's work in VHDL. The main advantage to this verification method is greater stress-test ability and removes the need to create test script language to test the DUT.
The second purpose was to bench-mark the running speed of the ASRAM implemented as three different architectures.
3. regular std_logic_vector implementation.
- Demonstrates client-server testbench architecture in VHDL.
- bit-vector array memory core
- standard-logic array memory core
- dynamic linked-list memory core.