Created: Dec 2, 2005
Updated: Feb 14, 2007
SVN Updated: Mar 10, 2009
Other project properties
WishBone Compliant: No
General Robot Control library
The aim of this project is to design and implement general control, sensor and actuator ip modules for robot applications.
The modules will optionally connect to a opb or WishBone bus. Configuration of the individual modules are managed through the bus. A control loop is constructed by connecting the input/output of the individual modules together. This allows for parallel connection of multiple control loops.
- PWM encoder
- 32 bit OPB interface. Drivers for Microblaze. Supports 2-phase, 1-phase and enable chopping. Programmable frequency and variable PWM width.
- Quadrature decoder
- 32 bit OPB interface. Drivers for Microblaze. Outputs position, velocity and accelleration. Velocity and acceleration is output in clocks between each tick.
- Stepper control
- 32 bit OPB interface. Drivers for Microblaze. Full-step and Half-step. Programmable step speed.
- 32 OPB interface. Drivers for Microblaze. Up to 32 synchronous/pipelined instances. Sample rate from 0.4Mhz to 15Mhz on Xilinx Spartan3e. Fixed-point artihmetic.
- PS2 Joypad driver
- 32 OPB interface. Drivers for Microblaze. Connects to digital and analog Playstation2 compatible Joypads.
- SPI core
- Spline module under development.
- WishBone interface for each module under development.
- Floating point arithmetic for PID unde development.