Created: Sep 25, 2001
Updated: Jun 28, 2012
SVN Updated: Mar 10, 2009
Other project properties
Development status: Planning
WishBone Compliant: No
RSA ( Rivest Shamir Adleman )is crypthograph system that used to give a secret information and digital signature . Its security based on Integer Factorization Problem (IFP). RSA uses an asymetric key. RSA was created by Rivest, Shamir, and Adleman in 1977. Every user have a pair of key, public key and private key. Public key (e) . You may choose any number for e with these requirements, 1, where Æ(n)= (p-1) (q-1) ( p and q are first-rate), gcd (e,Æ(n))=1 (gcd= greatest common divisor). Private key (d). d=(1/e) mod(Æ(n)) Encyption (C) . C=Mª mod(n) , a = e (public key), n=pq Descryption (D) . D=C° mod(n) , o = d (private key)
- Every user have a pair of key, public key and private key.
- Modulus n-public is integer positif k-bit which has wide from 512 until 2048 bit.
- Prime secret numbers p and q are about k/2 bit, p and q are formed use its Program Random Generate.
- Public key (e) is positif integer h-bit. Usually it’s not more than 32 bits, the possible smallest number is 3.
- Private key (d) is big number. It’s about Æ(n)-1.
- Make core specifications
- Design behavioral and structural using Alliance tools
- Converting to symbolic layout
- Full verifications
- Converting to real layout