Created: Jul 1, 2003
Updated: Dec 20, 2009
SVN Updated: Mar 10, 2009
Other project properties
Development status: Planning
WishBone Compliant: No
This project's aim is to provide the smart-card side of an ISO 7816-3 interface.
- Detects reset and sends ATR (Answer to Reset).
- Translates between the raw ISO7816-3 serial data and a Wishbone compliant format.
- Provides examples modules that interpret commands sent over the interface.
- A working prototype is ready.
- No work is currently being done.
- Current version available for download from http://www.opencores.org/pdownloads.cgi/list/iso7816-3 (the download tab).