Created: May 27, 2004
Updated: Mar 25, 2015
SVN Updated: Apr 14, 2009
Other project properties
Development status: Beta
Additional info: Design done
WishBone Compliant: No
- direct traceback option.
- self test automation
- support any popular convolution code.
- throughput and area of decoder are scalable.
- in place state metric storage.
- parameterized modules.
- something else.
- Place a VHDL/Verilog version for K=7 rate=1/2 Poly=(91,121 in decimal) TracebackDepth=64 decoder for Download
It's a zip file, rename to .zip or look up the http://viterbi-gen.sourceforge.net example section.
- Version 1.3
- Place a TD-SCDMA version of K=9 rate=1/2 decoder for download .
- Place a VHDL version of K=9 rate=1/2 decoder for download , in the requirement of Mitchell.
- Version 1.2
- contributed by moti: add encoder.pl, new testbench, insert srst signal in traceback module
- Version 1.1
- Version 1.0
- To be continued
Viterbi HDL Code Generator
This is a code generator for some kinds of viterbi decoders. It can generate the synthesiable verilog HDL codes. These have been verified under simulation. The generator itself is released under GPL license but the Verilog HDL codes generated by it is without any restrictions except you MUST keep the license note in each Verilog HDL codes. I will be glad to head these Verilog HDL codes be used in some applications. If you have any advices, please email to . And I have creat a project at sourceforge.net, too. You can find them here. http://viterbi-gen.sourceforge.net Now you can post questions http://groups.yahoo.com/group/vhcg (Disabled)